Monday, April 22, 2019

Day 199: on curling tight in the shell

I was pretty well useless today. The new dishwasher finally arrived and was installed. I managed to get some of the dishes out of the way, but that was about it. I have a new best friend in a little heating pad that helped my wombspace unclench. All I wanted was to be Left Alone by Everyone. It's been a while since I've felt this introverted and flat out BLAH.

Himself stepped up once again, keeping an eye on the installation process, then running the new dishwasher twice to clean up the dirty dishes. He even put the first load of dishes away. Of course, I will rearrange all of the dishes he put away, because Virgo Moons like things arranged Just So. ;)

Today has been a day of Instagram Cats and naps. Tomorrow might follow suit. I'm actively bleeding right now, and not feeling particularly perky or sociable at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment