Sunday, March 3, 2019

Day 149: on crawling foward

I didn't make it to our usual Sunday support group, though Himself did. Between being in the middle of my Moonflow and having a gnarly tension headache, I did the bare minimum today. My usual tea did help dissipate the headache, but I had to wait out the Depression that had also come along to visit. I'm still smarting a bit from all of the drama llamas running around yesterday, and have made up my mind to wait at least until Mercury is no longer retrograde before I even think about returning to Social Media, which will be in early April sometime.

I managed to rouse myself enough today to step out and get some cat food, and I also had Himself get some more yogurt for the Queen Mother. Help is on the way and we should receive all of it in the next few days.

Tomorrow our IHSS social worker will be paying a visit to see how the Queen Mother is doing. As she is still handling the basics of feeding, dressing, and toileting herself, I don't anticipate an increase in hours for her. As long as she still qualifies, that will  be just fine. Both Himself and I will see if we can make an effort in tidying up the house a bit before she comes, and there will most likely be a nap afterwards.

I will be okay. There are some months when it's very challenging to keep my head above water while I bleed freely...

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Victoria. I have released myself from drama — I am ever hopeful people can rise above. Self care is always in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on both - releasing drama and incorporating more self care. I do find, though, that people are wanting to be Right more than they want to be Happy, at least online!

    ReplyDelete