Monday, October 15, 2018

Day 10: on walking the tightrope

Mixed emotions today.

I was faced with needing to change plans on the fly, a rude driver on the freeway, getting nowhere trying to navigate an automated phone menu - and then being put on hold forever, feeling the need to eat but needing to do another errand or two to get home...just little annoyances when looked at individually. My challenge is, though I could have let it all go in the past, my capacities for not taking life so seriously have significantly diminished.

Call it a fervent wish for Life to go my way "for once," call it a need to be In Control and On Point at all times, call it being worn down by the vagaries of Fate over the past few years; whatever it is, I know my ability to walk that tightrope by myself has diminished, and that I need a few more cheerleaders on my Pep Squad these days. Himself has been wonderful in this regard, and does his level best to help keep me afloat. I am grateful for that. I think I'm finally ready to start telling my truth faster, as SARK would say. If you're not familiar with her work, look her up. She is amazeballs!

I'm going to conclude here. I'm done with today. Tomorrow will definitely be a better day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Victoria, I think we had similar days. I hope you find peace and relaxation in the evening hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a good thing to make it through the heavier days. Sending all good thoughts and energy -- and thanks to Maggie, for providing the links to all of our 365 day blogs.

    ReplyDelete