Saturday, December 15, 2018

Day 71: on getting along

First, the fabulous news: I turned in my IHSS Provider timesheet for the first half of Novenmber, and the paycheck was NOT gobbled up by the dreaded Share of Cost! So by Monday, I will have some money in my bank account! Woohoo!

With this, I am inspired to fill out the (always) necessary paperwork and see if I can get my lost pay for October resent to me. I thought I would have to go back to the County office yesterday and see if I could finagle a form that I need from them, but then I found that the form I already have is undated. So I made a copy of the form and will attach them to the other papers to fill out.

Tis the season, apparently, to fill out forms - besides tracking down my lost pay, the electric company wants to re-evaluate our household (to make sure we still qualify for a rate discount), and I need to fill out some forms to see if we can get a little help for the HELOC while we wait for Himself's personal injury treatment to finish up. As I mentioned previously, we're not expecting any settlement money for about 4-6 months, so I need to take some action.

Yesterday and today have been particularly slow days, for I have been on my Moonflow and loath to do much of anything. Yesterday I got a few more "glad rags" while I was out of the house; tonight Himself and I accepted an invite to a holiday party and spaghetti dinner. It was an okay party, but nothing that knocked my socks off, and the dinner portions were a bit on the small side, since there were many people there and only so much spaghetti (and salad) to go around, plus the pasta sauce had meat in it. We managed, though.

I have plans to attend a Yule Tea Party tomorrow, but I'll need to see how I feel first. If I continue to feel this tired, I might cancel my plans. To be determined...

No comments:

Post a Comment