Saturday, December 22, 2018

Day 78: on taking it slow & easy

It hasn't been a perfect day, but I've managed to rest my back quite a bit. Besides helping out the Queen Mother as usual, today happened to be laundry day. I managed to get everything into the wash, laid down, got a load into the dryer, laid down, and so forth. Everything that needed to be put away has been put away, and my back isn't feeling too bad at the moment.

When I've had to be out of bed to do chores, I've been wearing my sandals inside the house, because there is the heel lift on the left sandal. See, the muscles tighten up in my left hip so much, that I lean over to the left in the direction of the shorter leg. The heel lift evens me out, so that I don't list to the left so badly.

I did more coloring than writing today, but I should get into the writing part of this holiday season in the next day or so. I might even make it to the support group tomorrow if my back stays like this, but that will be determined in the morning. For now, I will refill my water bottle and wait for the Queen Mother to get to bed. 

I had plans to execute today and for the next few days, but those are now pretty well put on hold. I'll need to take this day by day for the immediate future...

No comments:

Post a Comment