Monday, January 14, 2019

Day 101: on the lure of hibernating

It's been raining on and off today, and actually just started again a few minutes ago...and for much of this day, all I've wanted to do is sleep. It's something about cold wet windy weather that tempts me to shut down for a day or three and stay in bed. I got a nap in, but it's not the same.

I did manage to perk up now and again, and got a few things done: the laundry is cleaned and hung up, the Queen Mother has had her shower, and I checked off a few things from my weekly list, instead of postponing everything till Tuesday. More often than not, though, I wanted to leave Responsibility outside of the door and just sleep.

Pardon me for not being more exciting in this entry, but when the Queen Mother goes to bed, I will be following her lead. Perhaps the rain will be my lullaby this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment