Monday, January 21, 2019

Day 108: on feeling a step off

It was definitely a typical Monday, if there is such a thing.

Today I felt like I was a step off in everything. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep overnight, so that put me behind the 8-ball to begin with. Most everything I wanted to accomplish today had to be postponed until Tuesday, thanks to key holiday closures. The Queen Mother was in a mood today, and I responded badly to it. Himself was not feeling his best, and I responded badly to that too. I tried a few tricks to avoid Depression, but I wound up going down that rabbit hole anyway. (not very far down, but still)

I would say the eclipse last night brought up a lot of the old patterns from last year, and with everything being quieter than usual due to the holiday, I fell back into the snarly knee-jerk reactions that I had cultivated during the more stressful times. Feeling Stuck all the time is tiring, and I want to move past that and unstick. Hopefully, with business returning to usual tomorrow, I will feel like I'm moving again. Today was not a good day, and I'm glad that it's almost over.

I think I will call this a post, and save any further kvetching for my Morning Pages. Until the morrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment