Friday, January 11, 2019

Day 98: on keeping my claws in

Today was one of those days where I was a little bit tired, and I felt a little bit introverted, and the Queen Mother and Himself seemed to have horrid timing. There were times when I wanted to come out of my room with claws out, ready to shred to pieces anyone who disturbed my Me Time! Fortunately, I managed to keep my temper, and pull my claws back in. Eating at my regular times helped as well.

I finished my mandala today. Here it is...


Overall, I'm pleased with the results.

Himself played phone tag with the attorney working on his VA case (trying to show he has carpal-tunnel in both hands, not just his right hand), but never got in touch with him. He'll try again Monday, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Other than finishing the Mandala, not a whole lot of note happened today. I'm looking forward to sleeping after I put the Queen Mother to bed. We'll see if I can be slightly more productive tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment