Saturday, May 4, 2019

Day 211: on a quiet saturday

Feeling better now. Depression hit me hard yesterday and this morning - the fear that Nothing Is Going To Change, Ever, and the fact that I don't have that much in the Emotional Reserve tank to ward off the Stinking Thinking effectively at the moment.

I kept my promise to stay Unplugged, though, and worked on a mandala, and puttered around a little here and there. Eventually I cut myself free and bobbed back to the surface.

Did a bit of cooking as well: a can of lentil soup, a can of white beans, and a small can of corn, thrown together and heated up, then combined with rice and enjoyed with a mixed green and kale salad. Tasty stuff.

I will be celebrating Beltane with some of my sisters tomorrow after all. I secured a ride to my friend's house.

I must be close to the summit of the mountain, because the climb is steep and the air is thin. Slowly forward and upward I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment