Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Day 215: on adjusting

Most excellent news: Himself has returned home. He was discharged today. He brought with him a few new medications and some guidelines as to Life, Post Heart Attack. We are going to be doing the Medication Shuffle tonight, to see what he is keeping, what he is adding, and what he is removing.

He had been advised, both by the doctors and by close friends who have gone through their own cardiac adventures, to Take It Easy, especially for the immediate future. With his Sun and Mars in Sagittarius, this will be a challenge for him, but one he's going to need to take seriously.

Now that he is home, I have apparently given myself permission on a deep level to Feel My Tired Completely. I am very glad the next few days are agenda-free, as I have mail I need to sort through and a kitchen to tidy up. All of us are going to do some serious Resting.

With that, I think I will bring this entry to a close, and bid everyone a good night/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment