Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Day 228: on a calmer-than-intended day

After shifting a few things around yesterday, the Queen Mother took her shower today. I had a few things to do, but never really got out of first gear, so shelved my plans till tomorrow, which will be a busy day. 

It occurred to me today that I might be entering Menopause, as there are small signs, but no significant flow as of yet. I remain watchful and I wait. Definitely no possibility of pregnancy outside of Immaculate Conception. ;)

It's not that I don't have much to say today, but the words are not coming together quite yet on the page. It has turned out to be a day of Consideration and Contemplation, along with on and off showers. I'm missing my Sunny SoCal weather for sure!

Instead of trying to force the words to come together, I'll leave off here for tonight, and see what comes up tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment