Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Day 229: on a less busy day than planned

I went with Himself to the VA Medical Center to his Neurology appointment. They redid his headache medication because of the Cardiac medication he is now on. Traffic was heavy on the way home, but nowhere as heavy as it's going to be tomorrow with the start of the Memorial Day weekend.

As we were coming home, the emotional tide that had been building over the past few days finally crashed in, big time. Yup, I'm in the Moontime, and my heating pad and dark chocolate are my BFF's right now. On top of that, I might be getting a cold, because Himself has had some "sinus challenges" of his own the past few days. Cooties, the gift that keeps on giving! (Grr grr grr.)

Fortunately, there isn't a whole lot on the schedule tomorrow, so I'm going to lay low. I might lay low all the way through the Holiday weekend. To Be Determined...

No comments:

Post a Comment