Sunday, June 23, 2019

Day 261: on the calm before the storm

I am entering the Moontime this evening, and all indications are that it's going to be a doozy. What has been surfacing from the depths for me has been waves of Overwhelm ~ Too Much ~ Can't Do It All Anymore ~ Bone Deep Fatigue. For this next week at least, I truly need to Go Small, Micromove, focus on doing just One Thing, One Day at a Time.

I won't be going with Himself tomorrow to his Cardiac Rehab session; I will be fortunate to be out of bed for more than an hour at a stretch, methinks. It feels like a good time to tie off some loose ends for Shadow-Work, if I can avoid getting mired in the swamp of Stinking Thinking. 

I did go yesterday to the Rehab session, which was a bit shorter than before, with Himself's body putting up more of a fuss. We did get some good work in, though. Then he surprised me with a trip over to the beach for a little ocean time. It was most appreciated.

Today I managed to pull myself together, by degrees, and we made it back to the Support Group that comes together on Sundays, for the first time this month. We had a new person join us, who fit right in nicely. I shared primarily about our fumigation adventure, between helping the Queen Mother and how the cats fared (not well, but not horribly either). We shared longer than usual today, so were a bit later coming home than I had planned, but we got home in plenty of time for dinner.

I managed to get back into the mandalas tonight, continuing on one while starting another for the Solstice. I'm running a bit behind, true, but I plan on finishing by the end of the week, so I'll be timely enough.

Let the Red River rafting begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment