Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Day 270: on starting anew

It was back to the drawing board today, eventually.

Both Himself and I apparently needed very much to sleep in, as we woke up a bit later than we intended. We did get back into looking for resources and leaving messages, both online and over the phone.

Things got a bit complicated on my end because all of the feelings that I refused to feel yesterday came knocking today, so it didn't take much to catapult me into Overwhelm. I inched my way out of it several times over the course of the day. 

Tomorrow is another Cardiac session, so I will be moving my body again, hopefully burning off some of this anxious energy. I'm also looking at cutting out social media one more time, as I'm starting to find it difficult to remain neutral, even with all of the cute cats and kittens to distract me. I will see if I can reach out to a few more places in the morning before we leave.

Getting through this one day at a time, because it's all I can do, really... 

No comments:

Post a Comment