Sunday, July 14, 2019

Day 282: on trying to catch my breath

Himself felt better after sleeping off most of most of his migrane, and talked me into visiting our Sunday Support Group. We were later than usual, but we made it, and it did feel good to check in and be witnessed.

Afterwards, we did some grocery shopping today so we wouldn't have to worry about running around tomorrow, post Cardiac session. There are still a few things I will need to get, but not too much.

I have felt very Heavy much of the day. At one point I realized that I was missing the life that I had before Himself's cancer experience, before the unraveling of the Queen Mother's mind. Though I cried most of my tears yesterday, I found a few more today, and let them flow. 

Right now my main concern is to figure out what, if anything, is going on with the Queen Mother. Second to that is to get the All Clear for another three months from Himself's oncologist. These are the things I am going to focus on this week, and whatever else I can get done will be a bonus. 

Back to the grind tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment