Friday, July 19, 2019

Day 287: on shaking off the eclipse hangover

I started the return journey to myself, three days after the lunar eclipse shook up my second house. I took a deep dive into the Morning Pages, and felt my mind clear out and my attitude lighten up as I wrote. I have taken several deep dives in the Pages as of late; not surprising, as a lot has been on my mind.

We also (finally!) saw some Movement in Himself's cases: the VA Compensation and Pension folks have scheduled an appointment to see him early next week, to evaluate the "non existent" carpal tunnel in his left hand. His personal injury attorney then called with news that he had received a bill from the VA. As soon as Himself looks it over and makes sure they aren't trying to sneak on extra expenses, that case can finally progress as well. 

The movement I managed to do today was the laundry, for the Queen Mother and myself. I have to take everything to the laundromat to dry because, as I've mentioned previously, our dryer gave up the ghost last month. As I sat and waited, I colored some more of the mandala that I started during Himself's doctor's appointments earlier in the week. Whenever small children come in to the laundromat, they are absolutely fascinated to see an adult coloring in a coloring book. ;)

We had to skip our Friday meetings this week as Himself had some pressing business to attend to; even the Cardiac session is "rescheduled" for tomorrow. This is good because I can get back into the exercise saddle and start working out with him again.I didn't want to fall into the pattern of skipping two sessions, then four, then suddenly find myself not going anymore, which would be all too easy to do!

I did some more mandala coloring this evening, then quit. Perhaps I will finish it over the weekend. Other than the Cardiac session, I don't have any plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment