Sunday, July 28, 2019

Day 296: on stoking the fires of Hope

Today I attended a free call from my friend Leonie about Ten Habits of Abundance. It was a good checklist to help get me back on track. It was also good to recognize some familiar names joining me on the group call. I won't be buying her e-course, as it's basically pay for that or pay our electric bill, and the electric bill is going to win. However, it was a good Energy Infusion that I sorely needed.

I was inspired to take a moment to review some of the Shadow Work I had previously done. Some of the messages I have been getting: Persevere. Trust. Believe it to See it. Reconnect to your Mystic Self. I have seen my obstacles not vanish, but change form and become easier to work with and through. I have also seen how Caregiving might appear to be the "Be All-End All" in my life, but it's only ONE aspect of my life. (Thank you Andrea!)

Something shifted due to my partaking of the energy, for we received a small money miracle this evening. This just might be what we need to carry us through the next few days until we receive the next automatic deposits on August First, or thereabout. Tonight I am grateful and thinking there just might be something to these Messages I've been receiving... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment