Monday, July 8, 2019

Day 276: on a promising start

I'm not sure if I hit the ground running, exactly, but it was fluid movement from task to task today, so that was a good thing.

While Himself was on the computer after showers and breakfasts, I made an "Executive Decision" to go get cat food and other essentials By Myself. This way, I could address my latent Time Anxiety by doing what I needed to do and not have to worry about waiting on anyone else before getting to the doing. That part was successful.

Once I got back home, Himself was ready to go, so we stopped off at the credit union. I dropped off my paperwork and got some money for bills, and he disputed a payment that was withdrawn from his account without his consent. Though the bills were ready to go, they didn't get paid today. One day more or less won't make a huge difference, though.

Himself and I got good workouts in today. I wound up working out for the equivalent of four miles: one on the cross trainer, one on the recumbent elliptical, one on the hand bike, half a mile on the stationary bike, and half a mile on the treadmill. I am beginning to challenge myself on some of the machines now. 

Though we are officially in "Vacation Season," there were a couple of accidents in the carpool lanes, so we had to take surface streets to bypass the worst of the traffic. By the time we finished the latest Cardiac session and navigated our way home, it was nearly 6:00! Fortunately the Queen Mother wasn't too upset, as she isn't quite back to feeling her usual self. I set about to get her dinner together, then made myself some spaghetti dinner with a nice salad.

I had a good start today, even if I spent some decent time juggling all of the tasks I need to see about getting done this week. Moving on to tomorrow, and the Queen Mother's next doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment