Monday, July 15, 2019

Day 283: on a furious flip-flop day

Lots of Seat of the Pants choices that needed to be made! We started out with one agenda and wound up with another. The Cardiac session was the only thing that didn't wind up changing. We added weight training to the aerobic components today; Himself has his own ideas as to what to tone up, but I want to start working on my "chicken wings," those gathering places of fat from 'pit to elbow, and see if I can't shrink them just a bit. 

As we were starting on our way home, Dr. M's office called the home number, NOT my cell number, and left a message asking if we could bring the Queen Mother in tomorrow morning at 10:15? Not only did I not receive the message until after 5:00, when it was too late for me to return the call, I have told them, several times, my cell phone is the best way to reach me! I have half a mind to tell them to get rid of the landline number entirely!

At any rate, I will wake up when the cats want First Breakfast (or 8am, whichever comes first), and call them to say that Won't Work, as we had already said yes to another commitment (which will help us out quite a bit!) because we didn't know about their request. I'm also halfway ready to ask them to refer us out to a nearby Radiology center with a more open schedule!

I'm hoping to get a few more phone calls made tomorrow as well, once we are home and settled in the afternoon. I know I'll be able to work it all out - having said that, I needed a bit of extra Quiet Time this evening after fixing the Queen Mother's dinner and eating my own, and then digesting. A lot of change in a short period of time left my head spinning, and I needed to Decompress.

Tomorrow will be a good day, whatever chooses to unfold for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment