Friday, July 5, 2019

Day 273: on the challenge of keeping the faith

A day of the Heavies, shot through here and there with Inspiration.

I am getting good at channeling the Blah energies into fuel for my workout. I can crush goals on a couple of the devices, and a couple of the other devices steep me in Humility. All in a day's work.

I am also good at turning the attitude around in my Friday night meeting. Our stories are not identical, but there are enough similarities where we find Common Ground, and can commiserate.

Aside from these intervals, though, the day has been Heavy with all the things Yet To Be Done. Some of them are doable, but others seem to be well out of reach. I'm having a bit of difficulty keeping the faith at the moment, especially since the Light at the End of the Tunnel turned out to be, once again, a fast moving freight train.

I'm going to try my very best to Do Something this weekend, but if I wind up Doing Nothing again, c'est la guerre.

No comments:

Post a Comment