Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Day 305: on a trending up tuesday

I will admit, I started the day with some "existential anxiety," a dread that wondered who is next? where next? what next? It was not the best scene in my head initially. I almost stayed home when Himself went to his Cardiac session, but I talked myself into it, and was glad I went. I had missed those endorphins and needed them today.

I have a routine: cross-trainer (works arms and legs,) arm bike, recumbent bike (I will use the regular stationary bike if the recumbent ones are all occupied), recumbent elliptical, finally treadmill. Tomorrow Himself is planning on going again, and hitting the weights this next time. I might join him in lifting and toning.

We were delayed by traffic in getting home, plus I needed to stop in at Trader Joes for some breakfast essentials. I started water for pasta first, then got the Queen Mother's dinner together, then returned to my own. Pasta tonight, bean burritos tomorrow. I indulged in a little extra chocolate for dessert, because my body said so.

The Queen Mother is making her way into her bedroom, so I will finish up here and wait for her to call for me so I can tuck her in. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment