Saturday, August 17, 2019

Day 316: on stepping slower

Now that I know that the Moonflow is about to begin, I can slow down without feeling guilty. I got the important things out of the way, like getting cat food and a water refill and the Queen Mother's new prescription for Fosamax. Then I was able to come home and indulge in some extended napping.

The Queen Mother then read the information sheet included with the Fosamax, and decided she wasn't going to take it, mainly 1) because it involves sitting up for 30 minutes after taking it, and that would hurt her back big time, and 2) because she's trying to avoid the side effects it specifically mentions, like constipation and nausea. She intends to write a letter tomorrow to the doctor explaining all of this; doubtless I will need to remind her of this. 

I will see what I'm up to doing tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment