Monday, August 19, 2019

Day 318: on those small steps

Oh yes I'm bleeding at full throttle now, and it's time to be as still as I can be.

There was one Needful Thing that had to be done, and that was changing out the litter in the cats' litter box. When Himself, whose sense of smell is not the best, is wanting to burn sage by the litter box, yah that's a sign. I managed to take the box outside and change out the litter with no fuss at all, as the cats had chosen to siesta in the Queen Mother's room. I shut the door to her room and went about my business out in the patio, soaking up a bit of the "August Roast" heat as I did so.

I kept things as simple and open as I possibly could, which was easier at some times than others, especially if the Queen Mother was needing something.

My lower back feels much better today, so I think I caught myself before it had a chance to go out entirely. I will continue to wear a heel lift at least through my Moontime, perhaps longer than that.

I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, and I am fine with that, as my ambition is taking a breather.

No comments:

Post a Comment