Thursday, August 1, 2019

On *300* Days of Blogging!

Wow. I have reached the home stretch. Two more months (-ish) to go! When I began, I was only hoping I could reach this point. Now I am taking a moment to look at what I have accomplished in this space and am giving myself a wee pat on the back. :)

As for today: I returned to my Spiritual project. I went out and did some significant grocery shopping with Himself, as mom's Social Security money arrived. I paid some bills and figured out which other bills to pay tomorrow. I am coloring a new mandala to celebrate the start of the Harvest Season, Autumn.

We had to shift a few more plans around, namely when we could have someone come over to repair our rear windshield; yes, we found someone who could do a house call! Himself has already squirrled away the $250 for our deductible, and our insurance will pay the rest. I'm halfway expecting our rates to go up after this is all said and done, though...

I have returned to that wonderful calm and stable place. Things might not be that great, but they're not that horrible either. I'm looking forward to building on this momentum and perhaps even getting back to some decent Adulting next week.

Tomorrow I will be dropping Himself off at the Alano Club in the afternoon - for a planned shift, this time - and gifting myself with a small treat before heading over for my Friday meeting. The energy is shifting, and Just for Today, I am breathing much easier.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if I would make it too. I am a bit behind but still moving along on the blogging train. Glad you had a calm day. We all need those.

    ReplyDelete