Saturday, February 2, 2019

Day 120: on a restful rainy day

Today I achieved my goal of resting. I got to my tea and Morning Pages a bit late, partly because I had a restless cat to calm down, as he was stuck indoors with all the rain falling. He eventually did settle down.

I did a bit of work in the kitchen: washing out glass jars to recycle, sorting grocery bags for future use as trash and cat litter bags, and gathering together bottles. I composed a new to-do list for next week. I also had a nice nap with Inkblot, the aforementioned restless cat. I cooked some quinoa and added some vegetarian chili, along with a mix of white beans and corn that I had thrown together earlier. I added a nice salad, a couple of dinner rolls, and some lime soda, and had an excellent dinner.

I wanted to rest today, and for the most part, I did, enjoying the sound of the rain falling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment