Sunday, February 3, 2019

Day 121: on tapping into my creativity

Last Sunday I wrote about my friend who runs a cool circle for women. This Sunday, since Himself had a commitment in San Diego, I got a ride over to her place to join with several of my other sisters to come together and celebrate Imbolc, the pagan holiday that preceded Candlemas. (He came to pick me up afterwards.)

Not only was it good to reconnect with friends old and new, it was also good to reconnect with my creativity. One small piece of posterboard and roughly a dozen images later, I had a vibrant vision board. It wasn't a board of wishes to come true; rather, it was more a board to affirm I have survived the worst and am emerging from the Dim, transformed and ready, more or less, to return to the world around me. I'll share a picture of it tomorrow. We all feasted on a yummy potluck dinner that came together, and shared some of the meanings we had found in our boards.

It was good to be nurtured and supported in Sisterhood once more. And that's about all that I'm going to say, for I am very tired, and my Moonflow is about to begin once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment