Sunday, February 17, 2019

Day 135: on feeling out of sorts

I figured the day would be off-kilter when we wound up waking up at 11:30am after setting the alarm for 10am. Needless to say, we did not make the support group. I further compounded the mood by managing to forget to eat breakfast; I never got that hungry today and didn't realize what was off until I started being extra snarly.

I had a small litterbox accident to clean up when we got home from grocery shopping because I had allowed the litter in the box to get a smidge too low. Fortunately, I grabbed some new litter today, and all was forgiven. Even my meditation felt a bit off this evening, like I was trying to force it, or perhaps rush through it.

Yes, I have a hundred niggling little worries that are taking turns running through my rational mind. No, I am not a fan of cold winter weather, as it rained off and on today. I suspect I would be downright miserable right now if I lived just about anywhere else in the country. There is also a part of me that wishes it was all concluded, the moountain scaled, and I could just let go and REST, and ski down the other side of the mountain.

With Federal and State agencies closed tomorrow, I'm going to consider some more cleaning up around the house and making sure my ducks are all in a row. Then I re-enter the fray on Tuesday. Perhaps tomorrow I won't feel like my fur is being rubbed the wrong way. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment